[xubuntu-users] Keyboard configuration.

gerald.jean at videotron.ca gerald.jean at videotron.ca
Sat Jul 7 12:42:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just installed Xubuntu on my box.  I have been running plain Ubuntu for a while but didn't like new Gnone or Unity GUI's offered.

I guessed I messed up somewhere in my choice of Language during the installation process since my keyboard is very weirdly configured!!!  What I want, and what I am used to have, is French Canadian.  Where and how do I change that???  Otherwise I am delighted by the lightness of Xfce, my old PC now boots in no time!!!

Thanks,

GĂ©rald