[xubuntu-users] Libre problem

Joshua O'Leary joshua.oleary at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 4 18:53:44 UTC 2012

On 04/07/12 19:39, Jack wrote:
> Working on spreadsheets. All is fine - Page Preview, Print
>
> Suddenly neither "Page Preview" nor "Print" works.
>
> These worked all day then stopped - all I get is a blank screen.
>
> Cannot now preview a small spreadsheet or print it.
>
> Other parts of Libre work - text editor, etc.
>
> Just not the spreadsheet.
>
> Rebooted - no change.
>
> JJ

If you reset libreoffice by doing *rm -rf ~/.config/libreoffice* does it
work? Maybe there is a printer/CUPS issue. You could also try enabling
gnome printing dialogs instead, by going into
Tools>Options>Libreoffice>General and uncheck 'Use Libreoffice dialogue
boxes' under Print Dialogue boxes, and checking the box that says
'Enable experimental (unstable) features).

Joshua