[xubuntu-users] Printer Epson LX300 - is it possible to use A4 paper in Linux?

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:56:30 UTC 2012

My Inkjet cartridge has decided to die on me this evening just as i
desperately need to print out some letters for posting tomorrow.

I do have a spare printer, an Epson LX300 for tractor paper which also
has an A4 feeder but i've never been able to get it to print. Seems
linux doesn't have the drivers for A4. [Wish i hadn't junked my old
windows machine now].

Anyone 'know' printers and able to advise.

thanks
james