[xubuntu-users] a little help please

Jack arkiedriver at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:35:47 UTC 2012

I did not find OpenOffice in my download file.

My main problem with Libre is the very small image of a document I am
creating on my screen. I must lean toward the monitor to see/read the
document.  Cannot find how to enlarge the image or to change the default
font.

I also find the "Help" section of Libre very complicated and overpowering.