[xubuntu-users] Seeking recommendation for working language translator of Xubuntu 10.10

SMR sikisis at 163.com
Tue Jan 3 08:35:40 UTC 2012

 Seeking recommendation for working language translator of Xubuntu 10.10?

I do not quit understand your question?what do you mean of working language translator?
I usually use Google Translator as my translator for different language or when i forget how to spell it.
As far i know the default language translator in Ubuntu is based in the Internet, so i think Google is much better if you have access to the Internet.
 So am i correct about understanding your question?