[xubuntu-users] [11.10-64Bit]-Changing Panel Settings Crashes In VM ?

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Fri Feb 10 21:20:52 UTC 2012

[11.10-64Bit]-Changing Panel Settings Crashes In VM ?

I installed xubuntu 11.10 64Bit into VirtualBox virtual machine,
updated xubuntu, and installed VirtualBox Guest Additions,
and rebooted VM.

With everything done, I thought I would try to customize the desktop.
I deleted panel at bottom and created a new panel at bottom
and tried to add applications menu to it but then that panel dies and

Panels in 11.10 seem to be very buggy and unstable.
Is this a know issue? If YES, will it be fixed in 12.04?