[xubuntu-users] Window resizing

Tuom Larsen tuom.larsen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:23:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

not sure if this is an issue of Xubuntu or Gtk or something else so sorry
if  this is not the right list.

I didn't noticed it at first but now I know it happens with lots of windows
- a window has this handler (or area) in its lower right corner to
click-drag the corner to resize the window. The problem is, for lots of
windows it is not possible to grab the corner (the cursor does not show
"resizing", the area which shows the right cursor during hover is very
tiny). I can resize width (drag right edge) and then height (bottom edge),
but not both.

Please, is this known issue? What can I do about it?

Thanks in advance!