[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu precise pangolin 12.04.1 images on ISO tracker

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Sun Aug 19 13:27:05 UTC 2012

Hi again,

time for my semi-regular spam message. This time we're looking for testers to
verify our 12.04.1 Release Candidate images. Precise is an LTS release, and this
is the first of the point releases during the support cycle.

Not too much has changed since the initial release, but there are some
improvements, like fixing of bug #1001936 [0] in xfwm4, "GTK3 Grab/Move
Triggered on Mouse Click". Of course all core system updates are also refreshed
on the packages, to keep the image as up-to-date as possible.

So, if you wanna help, please head on to the ISO tracker [1]. Once again, if you
have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask either here on this mailing
list, or on IRC [2].

Thanks in advance for your contributions!

[0]: https://launchpad.net/bugs/1001936
[1]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/230/builds
[2]: #xubuntu and #xubuntu-devel channels on irc.freenode.net

Best regards,

--
Jaska (astraljava on freenode.net)