[xubuntu-users] reading contents of CD

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Fri Aug 17 10:19:44 UTC 2012

With the new printer I have bought there is a CD which, amongst other
things, should contain the manual on how to use the machine. The printer
is a Samsung and is Linux compatible. The CD mounts OK but only shows
one folder labelled Linux. On sequential openings the name changes to
noarch, then to at_opt, then to share, then to utils and then 2 folders
named SetlPApplet.html and SetlPApplet.ja.

How do I go about finding the manual and anything else which I may need
to run the printer, please?

Norman