[xubuntu-users] Strange notifications on startup

Scott Moore scottbomb at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:46:16 UTC 2012

Thanks! I'll poke around to see if there's a way I can get Jupiter to not display these annoying bubbles or at least make them disappear after a  seconds. The Jupiter tray icon doesn't offer anything in the way of such configuration. I'll check to see if there are some command line switches or maybe file a bug report against it. > Message: 3