[xubuntu-users] Firefox Slow

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:13:59 UTC 2012

xorg uses about 10%-20%. nothing else seems significant...firefox about
2-10%%

Other browsers Opera Epthany, chromium don't have the problem only the
firefox does. THe problem is I only find Firefox and Seamonkey intuitive
and easy to use, the others make me pull hair out and Epithany doesn't
have enough features, though I'll switch eventually...