[xubuntu-users] Strange notifications on startup

Scott Moore scottbomb at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:35:11 UTC 2012

I'm guessing this was caused by some recent updates (I have no idea which)
but every time I boot up the laptop (Lenovo T60) I get 2 notifications
bubbles in the top right of the screen that won't go away until I click
them. On says "New Resolution: modes" and the other says "Rotate LCD
normal". I have never changed my screen resolution nor have I ever rotated
it. Is there something I can do to disable these annoying notifications I
don't need?

Scott Moore
Dallas, TX USA