[xubuntu-users] Private Message Re: AMD64 images need some love

Benoit frombenny at aliceadsl.fr
Wed Apr 25 14:32:01 UTC 2012

Sorry made a mistake. This message wasn't for the whole list but only
one person.

Just to be sure not saying anything wrong, I've just try today to
install again Ubuntu from :
precise-desktop-amd64.iso

from that page :
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/214/builds/15929/downloads

I can run the system installed on my hard disk only in Unity 2D. Compiz
doesn't work at all and failed in making a bug report.

Under Xubuntu, Compiz helps me to zoom-in on some web-pages. I use a
command line "compiz --replace" and go back to xfwm4 after. For about 10
days, it doesn't work anymore.

How I can report a bug outside "Apport" ? Don't know. So I hope some
other persons with the same problem will do.

Benoit THIBAUD