[xubuntu-users] buttons

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Apr 25 07:27:24 UTC 2012

Hi Norman,

Seems like nobody replied to this yet - see below:

On 04/21/2012 04:12 PM, Norman Silverstone wrote:
> One of the features I liked in the more recent versions of Ubuntu was
> the placing of the 3 buttons for exiting, minimising and storing on the
> top left instead of on the top right. Somehow, to me, having the buttons
> on the left seemed quite natural and I wondered if there was any way to
> move these buttons from right to left in Xubuntu.

Good news, this is possible! Right click on your Xubuntu desktop, then
select Settings -> Settings Manager in the menu that appears. Now choose
'Window Manager'. Find the 'Button Layout' section on the right hand
side, and from there you can customise the button layout to your heart's
content.

Enjoy!

Chris.

--