[xubuntu-users] Audio DVD

Jörg Roesinger chromefox at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 06:35:17 UTC 2012

Hi Mischa,

yes, Brasero should be able to do the job. This is probably the link
you are looking for:

http://wikinutzlich.org/1-27286-Wie-brennt-man-eine-Audio-DVD-in-Linux

I didn't try it out yet myself (not at home atm), but it sounds like
it should work. The funny part is that you don't start with an audio
project, but with a video project.

Bye for now,

Jörg

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM, mischa falkenburg
<because_productions at myfairpoint.net> wrote:
> Hello Listers!
>
> Is it possible to burn an audio DVD?
>
> So far all I can find are references of doing it for CD.
>
> Can Brasero handle it? If so, what are the steps.
>
> I have some recordings that are ~2 hours in length, and AFAIK the lowly CD
> just can't cut it....
>
> Thanks-in-advance,
> Mischa

"... and that's how I saved Earth and am the greatest!"