[xubuntu-users] Official or Not?

Marc Smith marc_smith at gmx.com
Thu Sep 8 18:48:15 UTC 2011

Hmm ... I find ubuntuforums quite overwhelming. It's hard to find
Xubuntu-specific info there, so I usually give up and try to do things
on myself. Dedicated Xubuntu forums would be a good idea. Actually,
most newcomers expect one and most distros already have one too ...

Mailing lists are good for technically savvy users, same goes to IRC
channels.

So I'd go for Xubuntu forum as an addition to IRC channel and mailing
lists.
Create some welcoming space for the newcomers