[xubuntu-users] test

Shawn H Corey shawnhcorey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:54:29 UTC 2011

On 11-10-22 04:50 PM, James Freer wrote:
> My apologies but i haven't been receiving any posts. Just checking to
> make sure my email has been set up properly.
>
> james

I don't think this list echos what you post to it. Someone has to reply
for you to see it.  And you're welcome. :)

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
   Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.

"Make something worthwhile."  -- Dear Hunter