[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu appearance

Karlton Douglas youngeagle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:53:21 UTC 2011

I'm a xubuntu fan, and I'm enjoying using it on my netbook. Two things
I'd like to see improved appearance-wise: I think the text beneath
desktop shortcuts could use a makeover. That text beneath the icons
with the border around it looks very dated. The other thing I like to
see improved is the menu launcher icon. It is just too small, even
lubuntu has a larger menu icon. I put spacers around it to make it
stand out better, but a larger icon would be great.
  If the devs monitor this list--great thanks for xubuntu!
KBD