[xubuntu-users] xubuntu 10.4.02 -- Playing videos

Phil Whitaker xubuntu-users at beardygnome.co.uk
Fri May 13 14:20:31 UTC 2011

James,

When you say "video", do you mean that you are unable to play DVDs?  Have
you read this page:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/PlayingDVDs.

Apologies if you've done this already, but in my experience, it's the best
place to start.

Regards,

Phil

beardygnome.co.uk <http://www.beardygnome.co.uk>