[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu--Photo processing/editing - which apps do you use?

Tim Blundell tim at timblundell.com
Fri May 6 21:44:10 UTC 2011

Hi James,

While I have note used it in a while as Picasa does a great job for
organizing and exporting images, GIMP has a batch mode that may be helpful:
http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Basic_Batch/.
Lots of scripts here for Gimp: http://registry.gimp.org; watermarking:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/21834, http://registry.gimp.org/node/24487

<http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Basic_Batch/>Good luck!