[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu--Photo processing/editing - which apps do you use?

Yhargla yhargla at free.fr
Fri May 6 21:42:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

Le 06/05/2011 23:28, James Freer a écrit :
> I'd be interested to hear what folks use for processing/editing photos.

I use Shotwell to manage my photo collection, it's lighter that F-spot
or Digikam.
I use Gimp to edit them (crop, resize, watermark...).
The fastest viewer I know is GQview (now Geeqie).
As for CLI you can do everything with ImageMagick, see
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/convert.php for resizing, and
http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/annotating/ for watermarking.
I publish them manually on my own blog (see below) made with Pixelpost.

Regards,

--
Yhargla
http://yhargla.free.fr/photo/