[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 10.10 on dual core or even i7 machine

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed Mar 30 10:15:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 05:54:39PM +0800, alex ong wrote:
> [...]
Yes, I rarely find I'm "waiting for the machine", however I don't do
many processor/display intensive things.  The limits I hit are mostly
disk and network speed related, the processor doesn't really come into
it.

The most processor intensive thing I do is to run an XP guest machine in
VirtualBox, that runs fine (or as 'fine' as XP ever runs).

--
Chris Green