[xubuntu-users] Dual monitors

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Jun 13 02:52:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

Cheers Carlos, this looks good but it won't let me have completely separate workspaces on each monitor - there is always some overlapping region in which windows appear on both monitors at the same time. I am thinking this might be due to my buggy graphics driver (Radeon X1200 Series) in the latest version of Ubuntu.

Thanks for the suggestion though, it got me a lot further! :)

Cheers,

Chris.