[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu community meeting reminder 2011-06-13

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Sun Jun 12 19:05:30 UTC 2011

The Xubuntu Community will be having a meeting on 2011-06-13 at
19:00 UTC. This meeting will be held in #xubuntu-devel on
irc.freenode.net.

The agenda is available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings .
those items currently on the agenda are:

If you wish to discuss anything not in this agenda, please wait until
Any Other Business is called for.

 * Old business - all
  * knome is to set up a tele-conference of some type to discuss
marketing - email discussion started on xubuntu-devel ML - DONE
  * Charlie to dig for the xscreensaver updates, and put in an SRU

 * Team updates - Team Leads
  * Packaging & Development
   * Changes to the default applications

  * Bug Triage & Testing
   * Daily testing versus milestone testing

  * Website & Marketing
   * There is a current discussion on the xubuntu-devel mailing list

  * Artwork

  * Documentation

 * Announcements - Project Lead
  * TeamReports need to be updated
   * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/TeamReports

 * Governance structure - all
  * The governancy part of the current Strategy Document can be found
   at [[Xubuntu/StrategyDocument#Xubuntu Governance & Team Structure]]

 * Any Other Business - all/anyone
  * Anyone involved with Xubuntu can update TeamReports, please do not
   wait for the Project Lead to do the updates.

Please feel free to add items to the agenda you feel should be
discussed. While I can not promise we will get to every item, we will
do the best we can. The main reason for this meeting is to discuss
progress for Natty Narwhal. If you are interested in the future of
Xubuntu, you are invited to attend this meeting.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Project Lead