[xubuntu-users] Questions about errors and duplicate messages in .xsession-errors#

jr creature.eternal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:21:50 UTC 2011

On 17/12/11 11:44, Chris Green wrote:

> It seems that the above errors/oddities are 'standard' then!  :-)

oh dear, it's true, my apologies for giving inaccurate information.

looking into it following Mark Alan's post, I found that my file gets
deleted when .bash_logout runs (after console login to start vm's); I've
been using the same set of .bash_* files with minimal adjustment from
machine to machine for years, and clean forgot..  sorry.

jr.