[xubuntu-users] Problems xubuntu 11.04

Brian brian.collins at alice.it
Sun Dec 11 15:48:38 UTC 2011

On 12/11/2011 02:58 PM, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
Sorry everyone; I changed the composition settings on my webmail client.

Anyway, I agree that LTS distros are the best suggestion, especially for
people who don't want a lot of hang-ups, just an OS that's open source
and that _works_.  I think many Windows users shy away from Linux for
fear they'll have problems. And in fact, many distros do have small bugs
that can become big bugs if you need the PC for work, deadlines, etc.

Personally, I enjoy trying new distros. Every now and then I install a
new Linux version to see how it performs. But not everyone has that
curiosity and the free time to learn to use them.

Brian