[xubuntu-users] [OT] VirtualBox seamlss mode (was Re: Official or Not?)

Steffen Schwarz steffen.schwarz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 17:09:05 UTC 2011

Thanks! It probably will be slow, but I really only need it once or twice a week to use the two devices I could not find Linux drivers for, so I'll just have to live with it. It'll still be more of a time saver this way than having to shut down and then re-boot into Windows which is what I have been doing now.
I guess in my case I could not just load the virtual box into Xubuntu though because I used wubi to install it. Would I not have to erase Windows completely first and re-install Xubuntu? As now Xubuntu sort of runs within a Windows XP host environment, within which I would want Windows XP to run. I mean, I have no idea about any of this but somehow it feels like that would not make sense.
Steffen