[xubuntu-users] [OT] VirtualBox seamlss mode (was Re: Official or Not?)

Drmgiver drmgiver at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:57:14 UTC 2011

Well, on that computer it will probably be pretty darn slow, but give it
a shot.  And no, you wouldn't have to reinstall Xubuntu, just go to this
address: http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads and click the
appropriate link for your computer (Ubuntu version and whether it is x86
or 64) install the .deb as normal and you are ready to go.

Justin