[xubuntu-users] memory consumption 11.04

Dino Vliet dino_vliet at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 00:48:31 UTC 2011

Dear users,
what a fine OS has xubuntu become. I mainly used normal ubuntu where I observed that my system was really slow and using too much memory although I have 4gb of RAM. I changed to xubuntu 10.10 and all problems have vanished and my system has become workable.

It works so good that I  am reluctant to jump ship and upgrade to xubuntu 11.04. Does anyone have experience with memory consumption between xubuntu 10.10 abd xubuntu 11.04?

Thanks
Dino