[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu community meeting reminder 2011-04-07

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Wed Apr 6 14:16:47 UTC 2011

The Xubuntu Community will be having a meeting on 2011-04-07 at 19:00
UTC. This meeting will be held in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net.

The agenda is available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings .
those items currently on the agenda are:

 * Old business - all
  * knome is to set up a tele-conference of some type to discuss
   marketing - carried forward

 * Team updates - Team Leads
  * Packaging & Development
  * Bug Triage & Testing
  * Website & Marketing
  * Artwork
  * Documentation

 * Announcements - Project Lead
 * Governance structure - all
 * Any Other Business - all/anyone
  * Meeting date and time

Please feel free to add items to the agenda you feel should be
discussed. While I can not promise we will get to every item, we will
do the best we can. The main reason for this meeting is to discuss
progress for Natty Narwhal. If you are interested in the future of
Xubuntu, you are invited to attend this meeting.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Project Lead