[xubuntu-users] "Headless" VNC / GDM Configuration Needed for Lucid 10.04

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Sat May 22 17:22:46 UTC 2010

On Sat, 22 May 2010 09:48:29 -0700
LJ Coletti <ljc at groknet.net> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Does anyone have any pointers (links) for using VNC exclusively to
> access an Xunbuntu (10.04) install? I'm using vnc4server (Xvnc) out of
> xinetd.
>
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/vnc4server
>
> Thanks...

Please start a new thread by using the compose button in your mail
program.

 You are changing subjects instead of starting a new message
thread for your issues. This means you will receive less response,
because users that use a normal threaded mail program are ignoring the
messages that don't apply to the actual subject you changed.

--
Charlie Kravetz