[xubuntu-users] Unwanted switching of workspaces

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Thu May 20 19:57:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

Uisng 10.04 on a laptop. Works OK so far but one thing started happening after I updated to 10.04. I have it set to two workspace (or desktops). Somehow a standard generic using the laptop's touchpad is causing unwanted switching between workspaces. So I'll just be working, moving the mouse (actually it's usually a touchpad on the laptop) and for some reason I get transported to the other workspace.  I've played with it and gestures I wouldn't expect to do anything switch the workspace.

Is there a way (other than having just one workspace) to fix this?

If I could set it to only switch when clicking on the icons on the taskbar that would be OK too.

Thanks,

Lee G.