[xubuntu-users] Unable to installl xubuntu 9.10

inbredredneck inbredredneck at saber.net
Sun Jun 13 03:50:47 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie Kravetz" <cjk at teamcharliesangels.com>
To: "Xubuntu Help and User Discussions" <xubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: [xubuntu-users] Unable to installl xubuntu 9.10

> On 06/08/2010 06:15 PM, inbredredneck wrote:
> > Didn't seem likely that both CDs would be bad, but I guess it's
possible. I'll wait a bit and see there're any more answers. Thanks for your
help.

On-Disk and request a replacement. Or see if you can burn a new CD yourself
(or have someone with a fast internet connection and a nice new machine do
it for you). Another possibility is that your old CD-ROM drive may be in
need of repair, but I would check out the least expensive things to rule out
first.

> >    Let us know how it works out though. And perhaps a more knowledgeable
subscriber will chime in with some other suggestions.