[xubuntu-users] New Karmic install: problem with subsequent "apt-get install postfix"

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook jtwdyp at ttlc.net
Fri Jul 9 01:46:07 UTC 2010

It would appear that on Jul 9, Nuno Domingos de Jesus Pinheiro nunito did say:

> Ubuntu is better!

Hunh???

OK so strictly speaking Xubuntu is a variant, not pure Ubuntu.

But apt-get installs from the same package repositories. So I rather think
that:

apt-get install postfix

Would do the same thing with a pure Ubuntu installation...
I choose Xubuntu BTW because there isn't an E17buntu.  And XFCE makes a
reasonable back-up WM/DE in case something breaks e17...

--
|    ^^^   ^^^
|    <o>   <o>      Joe (theWordy) Philbrook
|        ^               J(tWdy)P