[xubuntu-users] Unable to installl xubuntu 9.10

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Tue Jul 6 16:43:30 UTC 2010

On 06/15/2010 04:05 AM, inbredredneck wrote:

> One more post on my problems. Tried both new CDs, on opening screen I
> clicked on check for errors, waited while screen said machine was checking
> integrity. Got result that tells me there is an error in 1 file. Happened
> with two supposedly new CDs, so I'm hoping somebody here can point me in the
> direction of a "reliable" source for 9.10.
> Thanks for the help, but I'm starting to wish I just stopped when I had 7.04
> working.
>
> Rob J

Hi Rob,

I would think, after the second CD shipment show an error,
now is a good time to check for md5sums.

See here for more information:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToMD5SUM

There is also a link to the Ubuntu Hashes page which will
show you the correct hashes of your CD and/or isos.

Kind regards
Eberhard