[xubuntu-users] LogIn failure

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Sun Jan 3 22:41:13 UTC 2010

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:36:00 -0500
"T H Stearns" <thomasstearns at comcast.net> wrote:

> Sirs:
>
> I changed  the resolution from 1024/1027 to something like 800/600 and got a
> blank white screen---no icins, no tool bars no cursor. I re-booted and now
> cannot log in--continuous loop of inserting password, clicking,
> blinking/fluttering and again the password request.  I can get into Terminal
> from before the log-in---what do I do?
>
> Tom Stearns
> 3 Brander Court
> Nashua, NH
> 03063

Please do not just change an existing subject for a new issue. Please
click on "new" or "compose" in the email program and begin a completely
new message for each issue. This message thread is already in use as
"subject: 7z files in Thunar". Changing the subject to anything else
will make future research of either subject very difficult.

Also, since many users use a proper threaded mail program, if you
change the subject instead of starting a new message, you will not be
able to get help.

Thanks.

--
Charlie Kravetz