[xubuntu-users] Review of Xubuntu 9.10

Robin dixiedancer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:58:00 UTC 2009

Randy,

Thanks for helping us beginners out with your site, and thanks also for
a good, positive, accurate review of Xubuntu! I wonder about the
accusations of "boat" that are leveled against Xubuntu. It's Ubuntu,
after all - so of course it's rich and heavy with awesome features!
Bloated!?? It's NOTHING compared to the bloat I was accustomed to in
Windows!

I add a comment of my own... hope you like it. Nice little website! I've
bookmarked it for future learning.

-Robin