[xubuntu-users] xubuntu on thumbdrive

dojero dojero at fastwebmail.it
Sun May 3 21:45:44 UTC 2009

I would suggest a different approach to creating a persistent USB Xubuntu.
I have used it successfully and I think the instructions provide more
information and better detail than pendrive.  Note that they say on the page
that you can use an automated version of these instructions, but they have
not worked well for me.  Rather, I think the manual approach is better.

http://rudd-o.com/en/linux-and-free-software/a-better-way-to-create-a-customized-ubuntu-live-usb-drive