[xubuntu-users] Menu Editing in 9.04

Jonathan D. Armendariz jdarmendariz at gmx.com
Sun Mar 29 20:55:53 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

So far so good with Xubuntu 9.04. I noticed that the menu editor is
missing (at least in beta). I was planning to move an icon from one
submenu (accessories) to another (network). Lo and behold where I
thought the editor was is now not there. Perhaps this was a deliberate
move of some sort or perhaps I'm overlooking something here? Any help in
this matter would certainly be appreciated.

--
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed
by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes

      - Friedrich Nietzsche