[xubuntu-users] Hard disk damaged! Partition improperly dismounted with Xubuntu

shen Woteffer tekkshen at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 11 22:33:19 GMT 2009

hoi vincent,me off to other planet rite now .but tell me wot happened.had lots of similiar problems.but never heard that ntfs is a wotever good  file system.is just like commercial fixing other shit stuff.stay with one ext2 or wotever in the first place and try to sort that out.patience is money.cheers shen