[xubuntu-users] OpenGL installation in Ubuntu Linux PC-Problem

Srinivas Desamsetti sreeds82 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 07:26:30 UTC 2009

Dear Sir,
After installing the freeglut software I got an error.
Please give me some directions to solve this problem.

freeglut (./globe_cloud2): Unable to create direct context rendering for window './globe_cloud2'

Thanking you
Sincerely
D.Srinivas

Desamsetti Srinivas

     Research Scholar

     Department of Meteorology and Oceanography

     Andhra University

     Visakhapatnam - 530 003

     91 9491686740 (M)

     sreeds82 at yahoo.com