[xubuntu-users] Help Installing Wifi Cards

Michael Schemer Ii mschemerii at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:32:56 UTC 2009

This may not be the direct solution... however, I have thoroughly
enjoyed Apple's Airport Express devices. If you already have a network
adapter, it is plug and play.

The first set of Airport Express adapters were 802.11b/g and can be
found on eBay or other web sites for around $40-50. The newest Airport
Express adapters are 802.11b/g/n and are $99 at any Apple Store or
Best Buy.

Michael