[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 9.10 modem setup

Ярослав Райченко gruz222 at rambler.ru
Sat Dec 26 21:27:06 UTC 2009

Merry Christmass guys!
Thanks for your replies. Despite there is no way to make unlock because
this button is gray like all others, I have managed to connect to the
Internet by means of wvdial. Since we are on a subject could you please
prompt me to the way of connection to the Internet from the account
other than Administrator', using wvdial?
thanks,
Alex

* Steve <yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com> [Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:57:20
-0000]:
> On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:23:57 -0000, Ярослав Райченко
> <gruz222 at rambler.ru>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> > Is there quick and dirty way to install dialup modem in ver.9.10?
> > I have installed gnome network admin by doubleclicking on it's .deb
> > file. But the network admin buttons appeares to be greyed out.
gksudo

--
Ярослав Райченко.

--