[xubuntu-users] Screen Resolution

David J. Ellis dr.ellis at physics.org
Sun Dec 20 23:26:13 UTC 2009

Yes. Everything is connected and works fine in the WinXP that I'm trying to
get away from. I merely freed up some disk space and installed a dual boot
9.04. I had previously been trying it direct from CD-ROM but because the
display never got detected I decided to do an install so I had more
capability to make permanent system changes.

If you try to change your display resolution and load the nVidia display
settings tool, does it have anything in it anywhere that would allow you to
add a custom display resolution? (The equivalent nVidia tool under Windows
XP does have an option to create custom settings.)

  _____