[xubuntu-users] Wireless Connectivity: 9.04, Toshiba Satellite -- FIXED

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Dec 10 23:48:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Then that's a change from -9.04. The icon lead to a menu across the top
> with choices of reboot, shut down, and a couple of others. That's what I
> was expecting to see, not the GDM login screen.

   OK. It's a small, white disk at the extreme right of the status/menu bar
along the bottom. It works. Thank you.

   However, it turns out that I still have connectivity issues: even with the
system reporting 78% (signal strength, I presume), there is very high packet
loss. Guess I still need to find how to fix this.

Rich