[xubuntu-users] Update-Manager package error message (WAS: Network Issue)

Steve yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:14:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 01:59:23 -0000, Mischa Falkenburg
<because_productions at myfairpoint.net> wrote:

> Steve wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 01:58:15 -0000, Mischa Falkenburg
>> <because_productions at myfairpoint.net> wrote:
>>

>>  Why did you have these two lines in sources.list
>>
>> deb http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~knuta/xmms/hardy ./ deb-src
>> http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~knuta/xmms/hardy ./
>>

> To be quite honest about it, I never intentionally put them there. So
> WHY and HOW, I don't know.
>
> Thanks again.
> Mischa

I just thought if it was there for a reason it would need to be restored
to sources.list, as it’s not it saves a bit of bother.
Not sure about the NM-applet problem, though. Mine is now showing the
strength bars even though I’m using a wired connection.

--
Steve