[xubuntu-users] Edit the Xubuntu application menu

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:58:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I think I asked this before but I can't figure it out from older posts. I want to control of the applications menu in 9.04. Other-Wine is full of old stuff. I want to go to the file that controls this whole thing and edit it. It could be an XML file, not sure.

It woulld be great if there was a GUI that does this - I know this is in the works. The Gnome menu editor GUIs  I try now can't edit this menu effectively in Xubuntu.

Where's the file to edit the Wine stuff out? Thanks.

Lee