[xubuntu-users] Interested in promoting Xubuntu? Join us!

Pasi Lallinaho open at knome.fi
Tue Sep 23 12:04:10 UTC 2008

Hello fellow Xubuntu developers, contributors and users,

as some of you might know, I'm the new Xubuntu Marketing Lead. I'm very
honoured to get this position and will do my best to promote Xubuntu and
to meet the expecations I'm set. However, into my main subject:

I ask for web designers, artists and everybody interested in marketing
and promoting Xubuntu to consider joining our newly established
marketing/promotion/artwork team. Please join #xubuntu-devel on freenode
and ping me (knome) and tell what would you be interested in. Feel free
to join us even if you don't know how you could help; there is plenty of
job for everyone and any help is welcome.

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Marketing Lead