[xubuntu-users] Windows open at random

leegold leegold at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 15 04:48:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

This just started happening a few days ago, I've never experienced
anything like it:

I log into Xubuntu. It's the latest version on an x86 PC. Within a few
munites the workspace starts going crazy. Windows open everywhere
seemingly
at random for no reason and I have no control over the mouse.

I've used Xubuntu for a year and this never happened before. I installed
Ubuntu and it's free of problems and XP doesn't have any the problem
either.

I reinstalled a fresh iso of Xubuntu and it does it again!

What could be causing this?

Thanks,

Lee G.