[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 8.04 iso i386 alternate

Darwin and Stephanie Suncin dssuncin at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 00:23:56 UTC 2008

Hello my name is Darwin and I have been a Ubuntu user for a little while
and now I have been exploring Xubuntu but one problem I have been having
is I am unable to download the file due to lack of seeds in the torrent
and my lack of high speed internet. I have tried to download the file
direct but it seems the file takes so long to download using dialup. I
am currently running 6.06 Dapper Drake and I'm trying to upgrade to 8.04
Xubuntu i386 iso alternate. I wanted to know if I could get a copy of
the alternate Xubuntu cd to upgrade my system and eventually upgrade to
8.10. I would greatly appreciate a copy if its not too much trouble.
Thank You very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Darwin Suncin